Peel to reveal flawless skin.
Best Checmical peels treatment in whitefield bangalore – Chemical peel is a procedure which improves the complexion and smoothens the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or hands. A chemical solution suggested by the doctor will be applied to the damaged skin that intended to remove the outermost layer of skin and eventually peels off. The new generated skin is usually less wrinkled, smoother and brighter than the old skin.
Types of Chemical Peels
- Glycolic Peel: The Glycolic peel has the smallest molecule size and infiltrates the deepest. It’s great for the peeling and revival of maturing skin. Glycolic peels come in various strengths, based upon the result you’re looking for.
- Lactic Peel: Derived from milk, the lactic peel is perfect for skin that is dry or sensitive to dynamic fixings like retinol. In case you’re worried about having an unfavorable response, the Lactic Peel is gentler on the skin.
- Beta Peel: The Beta peel is utilized to treat acne in both younger and older patients. It utilizes salicylic acid to shed the skin, help with oil control, and focus on the bacteria that causes skin inflammation.
- Vitalize Peel: The Vitalize peel incorporates citrus, lactic and salicylic acids, in addition to a retinol layer, to enhance the quality and help the pigmentation of your skin. A Vitalize Peel is superficial with almost no peeling, so this is an extraordinary place to begin for individuals who have never had a chemical peel.
- TCA Peel for Actinic Keratosis: TCA is trichloroacetic acid used to give a medium depth peel to the skin. This treatment can help to remove abnormal skin units.